Mondays just got a little better, especially for Pincourt residents. For the second year in a row a program offered through the town’s Social Development Policy will give families a reason to get out and have fun at the start of a new week. Mondays in the Park will debut on June 29 at Mont-Bleu Park on Racine St. Each week from 6 p.m.- 8 p.m., from June 29 to August 10, an entertainment team will keep kids occupied with such things as face painting, inflatable games, snacks and a popular outdoor library. Meanwhile, adults will get to socialize with each other. Célia Corriveau, head of the Social and Cultural Development Policy says up to 150 residents attended each Monday event last summer, when the program debuted. “Many expressed their gratitude towards this initiative in parks, » she noted. In addition to June 29 at Mont-Bleu Park, this summer’s Mondays in the Park (6 p.m. – 8 p.m) schedule is as follows:
- July 6: Taillon Park, 1101, chemin Duhamel
- July 13: Bellevue Park, 233 chemin Duhamel
- July 20: Rousseau Park, 10 place Rousseau
- July 27: Des Frênes Park, next to 181 Des Frênes St.
- August 3: Souvenir Park, next to 62 Monfort St.
- August 10: Shamrock Park, rue Frontenac